Recare at 6 months
Recare at 6 months is a prevention programme addressed to all our patients. It’s purpose is to make the children familiar and accountable for their healthy habits.
Any child who develops healthy habits will become a conscientious adult when it comes to his health.
So, after completion of treatment, do not forget the regular visits and prophylaxis sessions:
1) Periodic medical examination – during which the pediatric dentist analyzes the state of dental health and ensures that no other dental conditions have occurred.
2) Regular prophylaxis session – is performed by the dental prophylaxis assistant. This may include simple brushing and topical fluoridation or may require additional ultrasonic scaling and the use of air-flow.
The importance of prophylaxis session (brushing, ultrasonic scaling, topical fluoridation, air-flow):
- Early detection of any oral disease
- Maintaining teeth health
- Removing dental plaque (only professional cleaning can remove it)
- Maintaining results of the previous treatments
- Fresh breath
- Maintaining oral & general health
- Periodical professional cleanings can prevent oral diseases and the need for complex treatments