Dr. Ioana Cazacu
Dentist / Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Ioana Cazacu graduated from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy Gr. T. Popa Iași in 2017 and has been part of the DENT ESTET 4 KIDS team since 2018.
The reason she wanted to become a pediatric dentist is the unpleasant experience she had at the dentist as a child. The traumatic, painful sessions, in which a child is not given the necessary attention, motivated her to be very involved in the process of accommodating patients and to give them a beautiful experience that would lead them to return to the dentist with a smile on their face.
For Dr. Ioana Cazacu, the biggest challenge is to gain the trust of the children and, also, of the parents, but she knows that she did an excellent job at the end of the treatment when she receives hugs from the little ones, this being the greatest satisfaction. She spends her free time with her husband and little girl.
Specialized courses and congresses:
- European Academy of Paediatric Dentistry-the 16th EAPD Congress, in Lisbon, Portugal, June 15th-18th, 2022
- Healing with Biomimetic Dentistry, October 2021
- Clinical Pedodontics Course & Inhalation-Sedation Technique given by Prof. Dr. Johannes Eiwing and Dr. Curtis Gogo – Quinstessence International Romania – Dental Education Division, Bucharest, March 2019
- Theoretical and practical introductory course of Inhalo-sedation with nitrous oxide, given by Dr. Anca Calin, March 2019
- Module I: Fixed Prosthetics – Dr. Dragoș Smărăndescu, Bucharest, March 2018
- International Congress of Dental Aesthetics, Bucharest, May 2018
- AMSPPR Paro-Prosthetic Congress, Bucharest, March 2017